You know just a few dumbbell exercises, and you’re getting bored doing the exact same workout.
We designed Dumbbell Stack 52 for you. We picked the most effective dumbbell exercises and put them on playing cards. Mix the deck and deal yourself a workout or play a video game like Fit Poker or Bullshit with your pals and have the time of your life getting in the best shape of your life!
· Fit Poker: Gamers bet and carry out exercises instead of chips!
· Bullshit: Get captured lying, and you do the workouts on the cards you choose up!
About Stack 52 and Sergeant Volkin
Our mission is to make workout enjoyable and available for everybody.
Sergeant Volkin has a master’s degree in science, has authored 5 books, and has over 20 years of physical fitness experience. The US Army awarded Sergeant Volkin a medal for the physical fitness programs he designed for the soldiers. Stack 52 exercise video games have been offered in over 24 nations.
What remains in the Box:
Dumbbell Stack 52 consists of 55 cards. There are 8 colors with each color representing the control muscle group worked. The Dumbbell Duo Load contains 110 cards.
· 13 Leg workouts (Duo Load: 24)
· 5 Arm exercises (Duo Load 10)
· 5 Chest exercises (Duo Pack: 9)
· 5 Shoulder workouts (Duo Load:10)
· 3 Back workouts (Duo Load: 8)
· 7 Ab/Core workouts (Duo Pack: 17)
· 8 Cardio exercises (Duo Pack: 14)
· 6 Complete body exercises (Duo Load: 12)
· 2 Instructional Cards (Duo Load: 4)
· 1 Wild Card (Duo Pack: 2)