Reading Poker Tells has been called the best book on poker tells by many players, both amateur and professional. The book catalogues many of the most common poker-related behavioral patterns and gives psychological explanations for why these patterns exist. More importantly, the book gives a mental framework for analyzing and remembering poker tells. It also contains tips for deceiving and manipulating opponents, and methods for staying unreadable.
The author’s blog and ebook are available at ReadingPokerTells.com.
“Reading Poker Tells is one of the most helpful poker books I’ve ever read.”
– Andrew Brokos, pro player, author of Thinking Poker Diaries
“Reading Poker Tells is far and away the best book on live reads. I recommend it to everyone.”
– Max Steinberg, pro player, 4th place WSOP Main Event
– Ed Miller, pro player and poker author
-“Limon”, pro poker player, Live At The Bike commentator
– Tommy Angelo, pro player, author of Elements of Poker
- Used Book in Good Condition