Broadened, Updated & Greatly Improved
New Expanded Edition Includes:
- More Than 150 Pages of New Product with Significantly Expanded Content and 4 New Chapters
- Over 75 Carefully Created Practice and Example Poker Hands That Are Evaluated in Fantastic Information
- Free Enrollment into My Important Poker Math eLearning Online Video Training Course
Poker Math Is Easy to Discover
Poker mathematics is an essential element to No Limit Holdem poker, but it’s often neglected or simply not utilized since many poker players fear it is too challenging to discover. I’m here to tell you it is not. In reality, essential poker math is very simple to find out. More significantly, it can yield you a lot more profits at the poker table. Without utilizing easy math at the poker table, you are simply playing a thinking video game.
Usage Basic Math at the Poker Table & Boost You Winnings
In this book I’ll teach you how to use basic math at the poker table to acquire a huge skill advantage over your challengers that will allow you to win more and lose less. Poker gamers that don’t utilize math are simply guessing and you’ll learn to no longer guess and know the proper mathematical move at the poker table. These basic mathematical principles I’ll be teaching you will dramatically help improve your poker game and allow you to make the most lucrative choices at the poker.
Contents & Introduction
First you’ll be presented to a number of fundamental overarching poker principles that apply to poker mathematics. Then we’ll start our journey into poker mathematics where you’ll learn about fundamental poker mathematics, consisting of possibilities and odds, pot equity, pot odds, implied odds, the Guideline of 2 and 4, expected worth (EV) and far more. We’ll then embark on a journey of learning more about crucial pre-flop and post-flop poker mathematical ideas, such as pre-flop all-in situations, set-mining, steal attempts, 3-bet bluffing, betting with the finest hand, semi-bluffing all-in, bluffs and hero calls. Lastly, you’ll discover how to carry out basic and intermediate expected worth calculations and utilize card combinations, better referred to as combinatorics.
Successfully Understand & Utilize Vital Poker Mathematics
- Establish a keen understanding of Likelihood & Odds
- Learn to rapidly compute Pot Chances & Implied Chances at the poker table
- Efficiently utilize Pot Equity & The Rule of 2 & 4 to Figure out the correct poker play
- Understand how to utilize Expected Value (EV) both on & off the table to analyze your plays
- Understand how to properly Set-Mine, Steal & 3-Bet Bluff with basic mathematics
- Discover the important math behind Bluffs & Hero Calls to provide you a skill advantage over your opponent
- Discover to make use of EV Calculations to examine your previous play off the table
- Learn to take advantage of Card Mixes to further enhance your card reading abilities & develop balanced ranges
What You’ll Get out of This Book
Suitable for both beginning and experienced poker players alike you’ll discover many necessary basic poker mathematical ideas that’ll assist you dramatically enhance your poker game. After reading this book, you’ll have mastered basic No Limitation Holdem mathematics. You’ll have acquired a huge ability advantage over your opponents and will be able to efficiently utilize mathematics at the poker table to make rewarding relocations. Most notably, you’ll end up being a much better and profitable poker player!
What are you waiting for?
Purchase this book today to start advancing your poker game with simple poker mathematics!